Thursday, January 15, 2009

Show me the funny.

Okay, two posts in one night, both about funny stuff...

I found this video as one finds a lot of stuff on the internet; you click on a link and then find another link on that next page and click on it, and soon you can't remember where you started or what you were originally looking for. But it's a great way to find some really great things. This seems to be a video a guy made of a discussion about the original Star Wars films that he had with a female friend who had only ever seen little bits of any of the movies. She gives her synopsis of the trilogy, which he produced an animation to go with. I'm not the Star Wars equivalent of a Trekkie, but I don't think you need to be to find this funny. See what you think!


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I'd never seen this video before, so thanks so much for sharing!! :-) Great blog.

"Going to like the dark side, or whatever."

Karen @ BonjourBruxelles said...

Oh that was fantastic! Not only were the Monty Python-like animations perfect but the entire bungled recap was hilarious!

Jennifer said...

BonjourBruxelles: You're exactly right--I didn't even make the Python connection before, but this totally has that feeling!

Anabelle: You're welcome! I crack up every time I watch it. And thanks for your kind words about my blog :)

jdg said...

Very funny, thanks for sharing. Yours is the first blog I've ever read. It's true, don't laugh! Very cool Jenn, keep it up :-)