Thursday, June 7, 2012

Whoa.

How has it been well over a month since I last posted here?

We are getting into the craziest part of the year at my office now (July will be heavier than June, August will be the busiest in the company's history; hooray for job security) so I tend to be a bit of a zombie when I get home at night. Weekends have been spent for the most part lying in my bedroom watching DVDs and thinking about the apartment cleaning I should really be doing. Not to mention all of the jewelry I photographed for my shop ages ago; I haven't been able to muster up the brain power to compose the listings yet.

All of this means that this little corner of the interwebs has been woefully neglected by its creator for much too long. I can't promise anything, but I will try my best to actually dust off the cobwebs and get some new content up here very soon. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you here again soon.

Kisses,
Jennifer

No comments: