Thursday, November 25, 2010
I am thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving, not least among them:
• That my sister has flown across the country from San Francisco to join in our family holiday meal;
• For the loving relationships I have with my family and wonderful circle of friends;
• For my good health and that of all those I love;
• To be gainfully employed (with health insurance! and a 401K!) in an industry I love after 21 months of unemployment;
• For the emotional and financial support that kept me sane and with a roof over my head and food in my kitchen during my layoff;
• And for the many lovely people who visit my blog and Etsy shop... it honestly does make me so happy, especially when you leave me comments, so please be sure to drop me a line as often as you can!
A very happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all of my readers in the US, and a very lovely and happy day to everyone! I wish you all the best, and hope to see you here again in the future.